Friday, July 6, 2012

High Five For Friday

Okay, so I love the idea of a High Five for Friday (H54F). Basically its a weekly post about your five favorite things from that week. A chance to stop and reflect on the things you were blessed by over the past week. Sort of a weekly one thousand gifts if you will! Here goes:



1. Is spending time with two of my favorite people this week. Hubs is in seminary and works so our time together is limited. It was wonderful to spend time all together!


2. After 4 years my husband and I have finally booked our "Honeymoon". WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW EXCITED WE ARE! Did I mention we were excited?


3. As a surprise the Hubs surprised Kendi and I with a trip to Busch Gardens on the 4th of July. It was a blast! I loved seeing K's expressions as she looked at everything. She told us thank you at least two dozen times. We can't wait to take her when she can go and feed the giraffes or the baby kangaroos. :)


4. We all went and saw Spider-Man together. Kendi loves all the Marvel comic book characters. Her favorite Avenger is Captain America. She also really loves to watch movies like her Daddy!


5. I love fireworks. So much fun. Mostly because they're beautiful and you're not sure what they're going to look like until they explode. Which is something I am glad people can't do.


What plans do you have for your weekend? A certain little girl is going to be 4 on Monday. It seems like just yesterday she was born! We have plans to celebrate her this weekend and I can't wait!


Enjoy your weekend!
In His Love,
Jennis

No comments:

Post a Comment