Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Eucharisteo... That's fun to say!

Hey guys! Hope you're having a great day! We had a crazy busy day so far... It started with trying to get The Pastor a new phone. See he left it in his work pants and I forgot to check the pockets when I threw them in the wash. Oooops. So now he has a shiny new phone! :) He wanted needed one anyway!

I have a new book I'm reading thanks to my friend Michelle. I love it so much I haven't been able to put it down.  It's called One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp. It's a dare to live fully right where you are. It has me thinking for sure. I am only in the third chapter and it has already captivated and convicted me. She talks about eucharisteo- thanksgiving. About living with a thankful heart for what God has done for us. Do I do it? In every aspect of my life? Do I live fully right where I am? I'll let you know how the rest of the book goes! I am really loving it right now!


Yesterday marked two months of having our new sweet Great Dane, Gracie. We love her. So we celebrated by taking her picture.


This is her at 2 months.



This is 3 months. 

She is such a sweet puppy. We love having her. Kendi argues with her like a real sibling! :) 

Hope you are having a great day! We are off to finish "school" before we pick up The Pastor. See you tomorrow! 

In His Amazing Love,

Jennis


No comments:

Post a Comment