Thursday, March 15, 2012

Trying new things...

So recently I have been trying new things... Well, really only sewing. I have been making skirts for Kendall. I had no idea how easy it was to make skirts. I ran across this skirt on Pinterest. Oh my! I was in love... Have you ever heard of MADE? (Hi Dana!) I am not referring to the show on MTV. You will have to go check out her website! It is awesome! She breaks everything down for you in simple steps! Needless to say I have been busy sewing! 


Shamrock skirt for St. Patty's day!


I so love her belly!!



This one is my favorite so far though!  I love this fabric. So far I bought all my fabric at Walmart. I have a whole stack of fabric to so I keep thinking about what I can make...


Today I am making shorts! Or trying to! Wish me luck!


I'll let you know how it goes!!! 

How about you? Do you sew? Anything that is your favorite? Let me know about it!

Jennis



No comments:

Post a Comment