Friday, March 8, 2013

High Five for Friday!!!

My favorite moments of the week since last Friday! 


1. Walk for Bibles! Thank you Lord! I was so proud of our kids! They raised over $1700.00 for our
 local Seafarers Ministry! They help seafarers from the cruise and cargo ships. They also 
provide Bibles in different languages for the seafarers to be able to read from 
in their first language. 


2. My husband surprised me with this Sunday morning. Need I say more? :)


3. A family picture! I love pictures...


4. I love our Gracie girl! She is so patient with us. She hated this, but we are
still laughing. :)



5. I had the opportunity to fellowship with two of my sweet friends this week!
It is always such a blessing!

I hope each of you had a wonderful week! Here's something to remember this next week!
1 Thessalonians 5:21

Pinned Image

Praying for you this week! Have a great weekend! 

In His Love,
Jennis

No comments:

Post a Comment