Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Princess


Today was this girl's 5th birthday! She had a great day! She woke up getting to talk to her Daddy and him singing her Happy Birthday from Africa! She got to have a mini birthday party with cake, petit fours, ice cream, and balloons! She got to watch her new Strawberry Shortcake movies and wear her favorite dress. We did a fun interview that we started last year. I hope you enjoy!

How old are you? 5, today!
What makes you happy? When you share your food!
What is your favorite animal? A doggie and a cheetah.
What is your favorite thing to eat? Pancakes, frosting, cake, and ice cream! I love cookies!
What is your least favorite thing to eat? I don't like green beans, pickles, or carrots!
What is your favorite thing to do? I like to play in my room with my stuffed animals.
What is your favorite TV show? Strawberry Shortcake
What are you really good at? I can color really good! I'm really good at coloring!
What is your favorite movie? My Little Pony because Twilight Sparkle is an alicorn.
What is your favorite color? Pink and purple!
What is your favorite song? Can't Get Over You by Anthem Lights
Who is your best friend? Dylan
What do you and your mom do together? Celebrate my birthday and have fun!
What do you and your dad do together? We watch movies and color!
What is your favorite sport? Basketball
What is your favorite team? I like to be on Daddy's team.
Where is your favorite place to go? Chik-fil-a
What is your favorite book? I Love You This Much
What do you want to be when you grow up? A teacher!

I am blessed to be her mommy! She is my sweet precious girl and I am so glad God chose us to be her parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment