Monday, September 9, 2013

Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Green Peppers


My friend and I were talking about stuffed pepper recipes the other day while waiting in line at the grocery store. Later,  when I was enabling my electronic hoarding addiction a.k.a. Pinterest I came across a recipe that looked too good to pass up! I pinned this and followed that to the original recipe here. The only thing I changed was I added a cup of beef bullion when I was sauteing the onions and mushrooms. Since it was the first time I made them I really have to clue if it changed the flavor that much, but in the end they were REALLY delicious. My husband was a little bit suspicious of them and had me buy him bread so he could have a real philly cheesesteak. He ate one and loved them!



 In case you are wondering I ate them like apples. They 
were delicious (and extinct in my house)! ;o)

Hope you're having a great start to your week!

In His Amazing Love,
Jennis

No comments:

Post a Comment