Monday, February 25, 2013

All for Love

All for the love of burgers. Ha, not really. I mentioned to my husband the other day that I heard about a burger that was stuffed with cheese. You heard me. He jokingly replied that if I could learn to do that he would love me forever... ;o) I got right on it! The burger is called a Juicy Lucy.


You will need about eight thin patties for 4 burgers.


Hubs and my daughter wanted to add bacon in with the cheese.


Gracie waited patiently for some leftovers.


Add the cheese.


Place the other patty on top.


Homemade fries ready for the oven.


Pinch them together.


They were huge and ready for the grill!


My handsome man grilled them up for us.


 Mmmmmmm! So yummy!


The fries were sooo good! 


It's a new favorite for us! How do you like your burgers? Stuffed with cheese? 
Mushrooms? Jalapenos?


The verdict on the burgers? He LOVED them! It was a small way to love on him. Burgers are his favorite and he loves being able to grill. It was a win-win. Hope you are all having a good week!

In His Love,
Jennis

No comments:

Post a Comment