Friday, February 6, 2015

Fair Trade Friday: Box #5


You already know what day it is and it's one of my favorites every month. IT'S FAIR TRADE FRIDAY! Sorry, I didn't mean to yell. I just got a little excited! What's Fair Trade Friday you ask? Fair Trade Friday is a monthly membership club that delivers a box of quality items to your door by the first Friday of the month. The items in the box are fairly traded and provide employment to women all around the world. 100% of the proceeds from each box goes to the empowerment of impoverished women as an opportunity to introduce them to the Gospel. Plus, you will love everything they send you! 

Here's what came in my box this month: 



Reusable gift bag by Friends of Mercy Goods. 


This shirt is from Freeset in India. {front}


Please excuse the wrinkles. Its been traveling. {back} 


Bracelet from The Refugee Project in Houston, TX. 


You all know I love Zambia. I absolutely loved getting a little piece of Zambia in the mail. This soap smells sooooo good!


This lip balm. I. love. it. I have already ordered a few as gifts! Also from Zambia. 


One of my favorite bags so far! Want your own? Go get one! This box employed approximately 7 women! 7 women around the world! Your yes matters! Even in the small things! 

2 comments:

  1. I received the same items this month and love it! I had to hide the bracelet away from my daughter, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this box! My daughter wanted the lip balm! Hope you have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete