Saturday, September 1, 2012

It's Cleaning Day!

In honor of our cleaning day I decided to make my own laundry detergent. I found this "recipe" on Jillee's site and decided to give it a whirl. 








Somehow I missed the part about adding the Downy Unstopables to the detergent. This time I will just add them to my washer. I will try this out for the week and let you know how it goes! I'm excited! Someone on her site did the math for her and with the cost of these ingredients it cost about $0.17 a gallon! Sign me up! :) Any home made cleaners you make and love? I'd love to hear about them! Hope you're having a blessed weekend!

In His Amazing Love,
Jennis

2 comments:

  1. that's awesome! i'm always impressed when people make their own things like this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was my first time! We'll see how it goes!

    ReplyDelete