Friday, August 24, 2012

H54F!

Woohoo! It's FRIDAY! Hope you all are having a great day! Here's the high five:






1. New nail polish! Essie in shades Eternal Optimist (pale pink) and Bachelorette Bash (hot pink). "Her colors are pink and pink!" Name that movie!

2. Spent the day with my momma! Our first stop was iced coffee! PTL! We needed some caffeine and it was already HOT out. Win win!

3. Baking cookies with my girl! Always a good time!

4. The hubs and Kendall playing hide and seek. SOOOOO funny!

5. The zoo yesterday! I'll post more pics tomorrow! I think we continuously laughed all day! 

Today the verse that keeps popping up is, "Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves." - Philippians 2:3 I for sure need help with this one! Meditating on this verse! Have a great weekend everyone! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment