Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor or Leisure?

So did you have a day of labor or leisure? We opted for the latter. Hubs works a lot and he had the day off of school so we spent the day at a theme park. We started the day off in my favorite fashion. :)


One word: Starbucks!


Hubs. HE loves arcades. He is really good at playing games! He won a game that got him $20,000 tickets. Last time he won a Wii. The time before that an iPod. I mean really!


This is how we ended our day! Followed by a movie and cheesecake at home! It was awe-some! What did you do with your day? Hope it was a blast! 

Last week I started running and working out again! It is so much fun and I forgot how much I enjoyed it! I just got done working out on the elliptical to Lecrae's new Gravity album. Seriously, so good! If you haven't bought it, whatcha waitin' for?

Also, I was on Gina's site last Friday. I know I am a nerd, but I was so excited. I love her site, the food posts, little Liv, and the workouts. :)


Hope you are having a great start to your week!

In His Love,
Jennis

No comments:

Post a Comment