Monday, September 10, 2012

Winning

Ever had one of those days where you just feel like you're already on the ball? Today is one of those days for me! Praise God! :) Dinner is in the crock pot cooking, the little girl I babysit is napping for me today (woohoo!- moms you know!!), the grocery store has been conquered with two kids, and we get our new homeschool curriculum today! I am so excited! 



{Speaking of the grocery store... I picked this up today. I wish I could tell you it was for Kendall. It just  makes grocery shopping a little happier. For me anyway! :) }


We had a busy weekend! We went to Rock the Universe at Universal with some friends on Saturday! So fun! We ate here. Got to hear some great bands, but the fellowship was even better! Thank you Lord!


{Taste of Jamaica appetizer}


{Shrimp Curry}



Sunday we had church and the Pastor did a little object lesson on the fiery furnace with the kids. Lots of fun. He played King Neb. 

{The "king" and I}


AWANA also started last night! So fun! My girl loves it. She started her second year of Cubbies. :) If you would like to find a program in your area go to the link! We love that she is already memorizing scripture and learning all about Jesus. 


Then we took her for ice cream at Caffe Chocolat's Hershey's Ice Cream Shoppe. She went for the rainbow sherbert with Reese's pieces. It's her ice cream! :)

How was your weekend? Sweet friends, I hope you were blessed this weekend! I pray you know how much Jesus loves you and desires a relationship with you! 

In His Amazing Love,
Jennis


No comments:

Post a Comment