Thursday, September 6, 2012

Chocolate chip cookie heaven!

You ever have one of those days where all you want is an amazing chocolate chip cookie? Yeah, I had one of those. What's a girl to do but make some? It's probably this post that started it. We got a lot of rain that week after all. So I got out my favorite recipe for chocolate chip cookies. It was goooooooddddd! :)












Ingredients:
2 cups butter
2 cups brown sugar
6 cups flour
1/2 tsp. salt
3 eggs
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 1/2 tsp. water
4 tbsp. vanilla
2 tsp. milk
1 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 bag of milk chocolate chips


Directions:

Cream together butter and sugar. Add the rest of the ingredients except the flour and chocolate chips. Before adding the baking soda, microwave the water until hot and dissolve the baking soda in the water before adding it to the mixture. Add the flour a cup at a time. Stir in your 2 bags of chocolate chips. Bake for 350 for 10-14 minutes depending how big your scoops are. Remember it's better for them to be a little under done then over done. The more over done the drier the cookies tend to be. :) 


Eat and Enjoy!


Oh, and if you don't eat or bake all the dough- freeze it! I forgot to make dividing lines in mine so it's easier to break apart when I bake it. Don't be like me! 

I hope you enjoy them!

In His Amazing Love,
Jennis

No comments:

Post a Comment