Tuesday, March 26, 2013

This is the Stuff

Squinting as I scanned the rows and rows of cars covering the expanse of the parking lot with Kendall's hand tucked safely into mine I was sure I was losing my mind. Where is my car? I am expecting this type of amnesia when I am in my nineties when your brain can only contain so many memories-- not in my twenties. I hear music playing softly and realize that my husband is calling me. It seems I have forgotten to pick him up. Finally we found the car, went to a friends house, and got home to make a cheesecake. When we get home I ask my husband if we could go and see a movie the following night. He just stares at me blankly. "Honey, remember we are having dinner with friends tomorrow night. That's why you're baking the cheesecake." Right! Really, I think I am losing my mind! Have you ever had one of those days? This was the start to our weekend!


Books are all over our house...


Bitsy making Daddy a "recipe" on his computer.


Hubbs is writing a paper on justification!


Baking with my girl!


Gracie waiting for an Oreo that never came.


Ice cream!


Cheesecake!


Walk through Palm Sunday!


Kisses for Daddy!


Movie with my girl!

How was your weekend? Do you have plans for Easter? 
I hope you are all having a great week this far!

In His Love,
Jennis

**Don't forget to enter to win the Love Mercy giveaway!**

No comments:

Post a Comment