Friday, March 8, 2013

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

My husband and I love Panda Express. It is so good! My favorite is the mushroom chicken and the cream cheese rangoons. The last time Joey picked up dinner from there for us he ate all of the rangoons before he got home. Enter sad trombone sound here. The next time we went on a date night and Panda was out of them! Enter sad trombone, again.

Turns out, I can make those rangoons myself. So that was all it took! I looked forward to making and eating dinner all day! Is that weird? Never mind, don't answer that. I used this recipe for the cream cheese rangoons and this recipe for the orange chicken.







I burnt my first batch (oil was too hot) and melted my plastic spoon. 
Use a metal spoon if you make these. Don't be like me.



Hubbs never saw these burnt ones. They disappeared!





We added rice (which the rice cooker made), a salad, and dinner was done! 
It was really good! Plus is was hubby approved! I got all the cream cheese rangoons I wanted! 
There were none left though between the three of us! 

Do you like to experiment in the kitchen? What is your favorite thing to make?
Hope you are having a great weekend!

In His Love,
Jennis





No comments:

Post a Comment