Friday, August 31, 2012

H54F!

Woohoo! It's Friday! Here's my top 5 for the week!


1. The Hubs and I have a new tradition of going out to breakfast on Mondays as a family. I love it and I especially love pecan pancakes! :)

2. I started working out this week. I feel so much better when I work out. Kinda kick starts my day into a schedule. 

3. My princess. I love that she wants to wear her dress up clothes around to run errands.

4. Sweet text messages from my husband. Pay no attention to the headlight one. He fixed it. 

5. For spending time with family and not having a single photo that wasn't photo bombed. I love them!

Hope you had a great week! Praying for you and 
I hope you know how much God loves you! 

See ya tomorrow! Don't forget to do a quiet time today!

In His Amazing Love,
Jennis

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy those dress up years!! Fun! Pecan pancakes sound amazing!!

    Found you at #H54F.

    Falen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Falen! I am trying to soak it all in! :)

    ReplyDelete