Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Rain, rain, go away...

So the other day it was doing this outside.


So my girl and I decided to do something that perfectly compliments rainy weather. We baked cookies. Butterfinger cookies. You can find the recipe here. Butterfinger Cookies from My Baking Addiction.














I love baking cookies with Kendall. It's something my mom and I used to do together. These cookies were good, but  not my favorite. My husband and Kendall absolutely loved them! It's a preference thing. I love soft thick chocolate chip cookies. These were crunchy and thin, but they had a lot of flavor. The only thing we changed from the recipe was that we added chocolate chips to it. As you can see we also had to guard them from Gracie. She loves cookies and it is not wise to leave her unattended with them. Hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday! Jesus loves you!

In His Amazing Love,
Jennis


We delivered some too. Isn't she the sweetest delivery girl? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment